- [AMDGPU] Created a sub-register class for the return address operand in the return instruction. Function return instruction lowering, currently uses the fixed register pair s[30:31] for holding the return address. It can be any SGPR pair other than the CSRs. Created an SGPR pair sub-register class exclusive of the CSRs, and used this regclass while lowering the return instruction. Reviewed By: arsenm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D63924
- [RISCV] Fix ICE in isDesirableToCommuteWithShift Summary: There was an error being thrown from isDesirableToCommuteWithShift in some tests. This was tracked down to the method being called before legalisation, with an extended value type, not a machine value type. In the case I diagnosed, the error was only hit with an instruction sequence involving `i24`s in the add and shift. `i24` is not a Machine ValueType, it is instead an Extended ValueType which was causing the issue. I have added a test to cover this case, and fixed the error in the callback. Reviewers: asb, luismarques Reviewed By: asb Subscribers: hiraditya, rbar, johnrusso, simoncook, apazos, sabuasal, niosHD, kito-cheng, shiva0217, jrtc27, MaskRay, zzheng, edward-jones, rogfer01, MartinMosbeck, brucehoult, the_o, rkruppe, PkmX, jocewei, psnobl, benna, Jim, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64425
- [AArch64][GlobalISel] Optimize conditional branches followed by unconditional branches If we have an icmp->brcond->br sequence where the brcond just branches to the next block jumping over the br, while the br takes the false edge, then we can modify the conditional branch to jump to the br's target while inverting the condition of the incoming icmp. This means we can eliminate the br as an unconditional branch to the fallthrough block. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64354
- [mips] Show error in case of using FP64 mode on pre MIPS32R2 CPU
- [mips] Explicitly select `mips32r2` CPU for test cases require 64-bit FPU. NFC Support for 64-bit coprocessors on a 32-bit architecture was added in `MIPS32 R2`.
- Revert Revert Devirtualize destructor of final class. Revert r364359 and recommit r364100. r364100 was reverted as r364359 due to an internal test failure, but it was a false alarm.
|Change Type||Path in Repository||Path in Workspace|