- [llvm-objdump][test] Make test names consistent This change renames a number of the disassembly tests to standardise disasm/diassemble/disassembly to disassemble. Requested in https://reviews.llvm.org/D62255.
- [MergeICmps] Make the pass compatible with the new pass manager. Reviewers: gchatelet, spatel Subscribers: hiraditya, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D62287
- [llvm-objdump][test] Improve testing of some switches #3 This is the third commit in a series of patches to improve test coverage of llvm-objdump. In this patch I have added a number of tests testing various aspects of disassembly. Reviewed by: MaskRay, grimar, rupprecht Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D62255
- [AMDGPU] Regenerate vector sub tests
- [clangd] Also update package-lock.json
- [clang-tidy] New check calling out uses of +new in Objective-C code Summary: Google's Objective-C style guide forbids calling or overriding +new to instantiate objects. This check warns on violations. Style guide reference: https://google.github.io/styleguide/objcguide.html#do-not-use-new Patch by Michael Wyman. Reviewers: benhamilton, aaron.ballman, JonasToth, gribozavr, ilya-biryukov, stephanemoore, mwyman Reviewed By: aaron.ballman, gribozavr, stephanemoore, mwyman Subscribers: stephanemoore, xazax.hun, Eugene.Zelenko, mgorny, cfe-commits Tags: #clang, #clang-tools-extra Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D61350
- [clangd] Bump vscode extension version