- Revert r310716 (and r310735): [globalisel][tablegen] Support zero-instruction emission. Two of the Windows bots are failing test\CodeGen\X86\GlobalISel\select-inc.mir which should not have been affected by the change. Reverting while I investigate. Also reverted r310735 because it builds on r310716.
- Add documentation for llvm-pdbutil.
- [LLD/PDB] Write actual records to the globals stream. Previously we were writing an empty globals stream. Windows tools interpret this as "private symbols are not present in this PDB", even when they are, so we need to fix this. Regardless, without it we don't have information about global variables, so we need to fix it anyway. This patch does that. With this patch, the "lm" command in WinDbg correctly reports that we have private symbols available, but the "dv" command still refuses to display local variables. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D36535
- [mips] clang-format MipsSubtarget.cpp. This only fixes a few things and serves as my initial test commit.
- [opt-viewer] Decode HTML bytes for Python 3 Summary: When using Python 3, `pygments.highlight()` returns a `bytes` object, not a `str`, causing the call to `str.replace` on the following line to fail with a runtime exception: `TypeError: 'str' does not support the buffer interface`. Decode the bytes into a string in order to fix the exception. Test Plan: Run `opt-viewer.py` with Python 3.4, and confirm no runtime error occurs when calling `str.replace`. Reviewers: anemet Reviewed By: anemet Subscribers: llvm-commits Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D36624