- [libTooling] Introduce the MatchConsumer abstraction Summary: This revision introduces a separate (small) library for the `MatchConsumer` abstraction: computations over AST match results. This abstraction is central to the Transformer framework, and there deserves being defined explicitly. Reviewers: gribozavr Subscribers: cfe-commits Tags: #clang Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67961
- Revert [IR] allow fast-math-flags on phi of FP values This reverts r372866 (git commit dec03223a97af0e4dfcb23da55c0f7f8c9b62d00)
- [llvm-readobj/llvm-readelf] - .stack_sizes: demangle symbol names in warnings reported. I started this patch as a refactoring, tried to make a helper for getting symbol names, similar to how we get section names used in warning messages. So this patch cleanups the code and fixes an issue: symbol names in warning messages were not demangled. Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D68012
- [IR] allow fast-math-flags on phi of FP values The changes here are based on the corresponding diffs for allowing FMF on 'select': D61917 As discussed there, we want to have fast-math-flags be a property of an FP value because the alternative (having them on things like fcmp) leads to logical inconsistency such as: https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=38086 The earlier patch for select made almost no practical difference because most unoptimized conditional code begins life as a phi (based on what I see in clang). Similarly, I don't expect this patch to do much on its own either because SimplifyCFG promptly drops the flags when converting to select on a minimal example like: https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=39535 But once we have this plumbing in place, we should be able to wire up the FMF propagation and start solving cases like that. The change to RecurrenceDescriptor::AddReductionVar() is required to prevent a regression in a LoopVectorize test. We are intersecting the FMF of any FPMathOperator there, so if a phi is not properly annotated, new math instructions may not be either. Once we fix the propagation in SimplifyCFG, it may be safe to remove that hack. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67564
- [docs][llvm-strings] Clarify "printable character" wording The --bytes option uses the phrase "printable ASCII characters", but the description section used simply "printable characters". To avoid any confusion about locale impacts etc, this change adopts the former's phrasing in both places. It also fixes a minor grammar issue in the description. Reviewed by: MaskRay Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D68016
- [docs][llvm-strip] Update llvm-strip doc to better match llvm-objcopy's Main changes are mostly wording of some options, but this change also fixes a switch reference so that a link is created and moves --strip-sections into the ELF-specific area since it is only supported for ELF currently.
- [AST] Extract Decl::printNestedNameSpecifier helper from Decl::printQualifiedName Summary: To be used in clangd, e.g. in D66647. Currently the alternative to this function is doing string manipulation on results of `printQualifiedName`, which is hard-to-impossible to get right in presence of template arguments. Reviewers: kadircet, aaron.ballman Reviewed By: kadircet, aaron.ballman Subscribers: aaron.ballman, usaxena95, cfe-commits Tags: #clang Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67825
- [clangd] Add missing header guard, NFC.
- [clangd] A helper to find explicit references and their names Summary: Allows to simplify pending code tweaks: - the upcoming DefineInline tweak (D66647) - remove using declaration (D56612) - qualify name under cursor (D56610) Another potential future application is simplifying semantic highlighting. Reviewers: kadircet Reviewed By: kadircet Subscribers: mgrang, jfb, MaskRay, jkorous, arphaman, usaxena95, cfe-commits Tags: #clang Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67826
- [AMDGPU][MC][DOC] Updated AMD GPU assembler description. Summary of changes: - Updated to reflect recent changes in assembler; - Minor bugfixing and improvements.
- [DAG] Pull out minimum shift value calc into a helper function. NFCI.
- [llvm-readobj] - Simplify stack-sizes.test test case. This is a follow-up for D67757, which allows to describe .stack_sizes sections with a new YAML syntax. Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67759
- [yaml2elf] - Support describing .stack_sizes sections using unique suffixes. Currently we can't use unique suffixes in section names to describe stack sizes sections. E.g. '.stack_sizes ' will be treated as a regular section. This happens because we recognize stack sizes section by name and do not yet drop the suffix before the check. The patch fixes it. Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D68018
- gn build: (manually) merge r372843