- The LLD buildbot has some tests that are not reliable. Hopefully reducing the number of threads for the test will fix the issue. It seems that the quotes around the parameters means it tries to take everything as one argument. Bu using -j we can actually pass everything as one argument by attaching the j to the sv. Patch by Stefan Pintilie.
|Change Type||Path in Repository||Path in Workspace|
- [MCA] Improved cost computation for loop carried dependencies in the (details)
- Reapply r372285 "GlobalISel: Don't materialize immarg arguments to (details)
- [Float2Int] avoid crashing on unreachable code (PR38502) (details)
- [AMDGPU] Unnecessary -amdgpu-scalarize-global-loads=false flag removed (details)