SuccessConsole Output

Started by timer
Running as SYSTEM
Building remotely on labmaster2 (Zorg) in workspace /Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/ZorgTests-1
No credentials specified
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-project.git # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-project.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-project.git +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
Checking out Revision 86dd28a5471480cd7a8cb5ad4801599ac0a0ac20 (refs/remotes/origin/master)
 > git config core.sparsecheckout # timeout=10
 > git checkout -f 86dd28a5471480cd7a8cb5ad4801599ac0a0ac20
Commit message: "[libc++] Use [[nodiscard]] for lock_guard, as an extension"
 > git rev-list --no-walk dc06b0bc9ad055d06535462d91bfc2a744b2f589 # timeout=10
No credentials specified
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-zorg.git # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-zorg.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress http://labmaster3.local/git/llvm-zorg.git +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/origin/master^{commit} # timeout=10
Checking out Revision b15d9a2ff913167591797cbbd50d3f33c05045b5 (refs/remotes/origin/master)
 > git config core.sparsecheckout # timeout=10
 > git checkout -f b15d9a2ff913167591797cbbd50d3f33c05045b5
Commit message: "Removed builders: llvm-clang-lld-x86_64-debian-fast, ubuntu-gcc7.1-werror."
 > git rev-list --no-walk b15d9a2ff913167591797cbbd50d3f33c05045b5 # timeout=10
[ZorgTests-1] $ /bin/sh -xe /var/folders/q0/p3jrdx7n2s74x5bnw_pkhqr80000gn/T/jenkins1396404858043681343.sh
+ set -ue
+ export PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin/
+ PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin/
+ cd /Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/ZorgTests-1/llvm-zorg/test/jenkins
+ /Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/ZorgTests-1/llvm-project/llvm/utils/lit/lit.py --xunit-xml-output=/Users/buildslave/jenkins/workspace/ZorgTests-1/testresults.xunit.xml -v .
-- Testing: 2 tests, 2 threads --
PASS: Zorg :: jenkins/test_monorepo_build.py (1 of 2)
PASS: Zorg :: jenkins/test_build.py (2 of 2)
Testing Time: 3.38s
  Expected Passes    : 2
Recording test results
Finished: SUCCESS