- Reland "r364412 [ExpandMemCmp][MergeICmps] Move passes out of CodeGen into opt pipeline." With a fix for sanitizer breakage (see explanation in D60318).
- [yaml2obj] Set p_align to the maximum sh_addralign of contained sections The address difference between two sections in a PT_LOAD is a constant. Consider a hypothetical case (pagesize can be very small, say, 4). ``` .text sh_addralign=4 .text.hot sh_addralign=16 ``` If we set p_align to 4, the PT_LOAD will be loaded at an address which is a multiple of 4. The address of .text.hot is guaranteed to be a multiple of 4, but not necessarily a multiple of 16. This patch deletes the constraint if (SHeader->sh_offset == PHeader.p_offset) Reviewed By: grimar, jhenderson Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67260
- [DWARF] Add a unit test for DWARFUnit::getLength(). This is a follow-up of rL369529, where the return value of DWARFUnit::getLength() was changed from uint32_t to uint64_t. The test checks that a unit header with Length > 4G can be successfully parsed and the value of the Length field is not truncated. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67276
- [Alignment] Use Align for TargetLowering::MinStackArgumentAlignment Summary: This is patch is part of a series to introduce an Alignment type. See this thread for context: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-July/133851.html See this patch for the introduction of the type: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64790 Reviewers: courbet Subscribers: sdardis, nemanjai, hiraditya, kbarton, jrtc27, MaskRay, atanasyan, jsji, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67288
- Revert Remove REQUIRES:shell from tests that pass for me on Windows This reverts r371478 (git commit a9980f60ce083fa6d5fd03c12c58ca0b293e3d60)