- [SampleFDO] Expose an interface to return the size of a section or the size of the profile for profile in ExtBinary format. Sometimes we want to limit the size of the profile by stripping some functions with low sample count or by stripping some function names with small text size from profile symbol list. That requires the profile reader to have the interfaces returning the size of a section or the size of total profile. The patch add those interfaces. At the same time, add some dump facility to show the size of each section.
- Remove outdated FIXME.
- Fix assertion failure when constant evaluation of a switch jumps over an uninitialized variable in an init-statement of a 'for' or 'if'.
- [SystemZ] Support z15 processor name The recently announced IBM z15 processor implements the architecture already supported as "arch13" in LLVM. This patch adds support for "z15" as an alternate architecture name for arch13. Corrsponding LLVM support was committed as rev. 372435.
- [SystemZ] Support z15 processor name The recently announced IBM z15 processor implements the architecture already supported as "arch13" in LLVM. This patch adds support for "z15" as an alternate architecture name for arch13. The patch also uses z15 in a number of places where we used arch13 as long as the official name was not yet announced.
- Fix missed case of switching getConstant to getTargetConstant. Try 2. Summary: This fixes a crasher introduced by r372338. Reviewers: echristo, arsenm Subscribers: wdng, hiraditya, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67850
- Remove sanitizer-aarch64-linux-mte bot. We never did anything with it, and it looks easier to add the tests on one of the existing x86_64 bots (via qemu).
- [Docs] Add a custom sidebar to doc pages Adds a custom sidebar to LLVM docs. Sidebar includes links to How to submit a bug and FAQ topics, as well as a Show Source link and search box.