SuccessChanges

Summary

  1. Add call site location getter to C API (details)
  2. [scudo][standalone] Allow the release of smaller sizes (details)
  3. [PowerPC] Rename the vector pair intrinsics and builtins to replace the _mma_ prefix by _vsx_ (details)
  4. Add brief description of dialects doc section. (details)
  5. scudo: Adjust test to use correct check for primary allocations. (details)
Commit 4a327bd25289efdfb1c466b119e6e55fadebfc42 by 989903+GeorgeLyon
Add call site location getter to C API

Reviewed By: ftynse

Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D93334
The file was modifiedmlir/lib/CAPI/IR/IR.cpp
The file was modifiedmlir/include/mlir-c/IR.h
The file was modifiedmlir/test/CAPI/ir.c
Commit 1dbf2c96bce93e0a954806d9bdcafcb702a06672 by kostyak
[scudo][standalone] Allow the release of smaller sizes

Initially we were avoiding the release of smaller size classes due to
the fact that it was an expensive operation, particularly on 32-bit
platforms. With a lot of batches, and given that there are a lot of
blocks per page, this was a lengthy operation with little results.

There has been some improvements since then to the 32-bit release,
and we still have some criterias preventing us from wasting time
(eg, 9x% free blocks in the class size, etc).

Allowing to release blocks < 128 bytes helps in situations where a lot
of small chunks would not have been reclaimed if not for a forced
reclaiming.

Additionally change some `CHECK` to `DCHECK` and rearrange a bit the
code.

I didn't experience any regressions in my benchmarks.

Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D93141
The file was modifiedcompiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h
The file was modifiedcompiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h
The file was modifiedcompiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/release.h
Commit c2892978e919bf66535729c70fba73c4c3224548 by conanap
[PowerPC] Rename the vector pair intrinsics and builtins to replace the _mma_ prefix by _vsx_

On PPC, the vector pair instructions are independent from MMA.
This patch renames the vector pair LLVM intrinsics and Clang builtins to replace the _mma_ prefix by _vsx_ in their names.
We also move the vector pair type/intrinsic/builtin tests to their own files.

Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D91974
The file was removedclang/test/Sema/ppc-mma-types.c
The file was modifiedllvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCISelLowering.cpp
The file was modifiedllvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCInstrPrefix.td
The file was modifiedllvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCTargetTransformInfo.cpp
The file was addedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/paired-vector-intrinsics.ll
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/more-dq-form-prepare.ll
The file was removedclang/test/SemaCXX/ppc-mma-types.cpp
The file was addedclang/test/CodeGen/builtins-ppc-pair-mma.c
The file was removedclang/test/CodeGen/builtins-ppc-mma.c
The file was modifiedclang/lib/CodeGen/CGBuiltin.cpp
The file was modifiedclang/include/clang/Basic/BuiltinsPPC.def
The file was addedclang/test/SemaCXX/ppc-pair-mma-types.cpp
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/mma-phi-accs.ll
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/mma-outer-product.ll
The file was modifiedllvm/lib/Target/PowerPC/PPCLoopInstrFormPrep.cpp
The file was removedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/paired-vector-intrinsics-without-mma.ll
The file was modifiedllvm/include/llvm/IR/IntrinsicsPowerPC.td
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/loop-p10-pair-prepare.ll
The file was modifiedclang/lib/Sema/SemaChecking.cpp
The file was addedclang/test/Sema/ppc-pair-mma-types.c
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/dform-pair-load-store.ll
The file was modifiedllvm/test/CodeGen/PowerPC/mma-intrinsics.ll
Commit a48172cf1c1527123a7db35a7d0d7fa84f5dc37c by joker.eph
Add brief description of dialects doc section.

Reviewed By: jpienaar

Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D93466
The file was addedmlir/docs/Dialects/_index.md
Commit e22d802e587b8954748e2b2193195a946ba105e8 by peter
scudo: Adjust test to use correct check for primary allocations.

canAllocate() does not take into account the header size so it does
not return the right answer in borderline cases. There was already
code handling this correctly in isTaggedAllocation() so split it out
into a separate function and call it from the test.

Furthermore the test was incorrect when MTE is enabled because MTE
does not pattern fill primary allocations. Fix it.

Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D93437
The file was modifiedcompiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp