- [analyzer] ReturnValueChecker: Model the guaranteed boolean return value of function calls Summary: It models the known LLVM methods paired with their class. Reviewers: NoQ, xazax.hun, ravikandhadai, baloghadamsoftware, Szelethus Reviewed By: NoQ Subscribers: dschuff, aheejin, mgorny, szepet, rnkovacs, a.sidorin, mikhail.ramalho, donat.nagy, dkrupp, cfe-commits Tags: #clang Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D63915
- [Remarks] Require an explicit format to the parser Make the parser require an explicit format. This allows new formats to be easily added by following YAML as an example.
- [Remarks][NFC] Move the string table parsing out of the parser constructor Make the parser take an already-parsed string table.
- [WebAssembly] Update test failure explanations
- [MachO] Add valid architecture function Added array of valid architectures and function returning array. Modified llvm-lipo to include list of valid architectures in error message for invalid arch. Patch by Anusha Basana <firstname.lastname@example.org> Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D63735
- [JITLink][ORC] Add EHFrameRegistrar interface, use in EHFrameRegistrationPlugin. Replaces direct calls to eh-frame registration with calls to methods on an EHFrameRegistrar instance. This allows clients to substitute a registrar that registers frames in a remote process via IPC/RPC.
- Revert [ThinLTO] Optimize writeonly globals out This reverts r365040 (git commit 5cacb914758c7f436b47c8362100f10cef14bbc4) Speculatively reverting, since this appears to have broken check-lld on Linux. Partial analysis in https://crbug.com/981168.
- [WebAssembly] Enable IndirectBrExpandPass Wasm doesn't have a direct way to lower indirectbr, so hook up the IndirectBrExpandPass to lower indirectbr into a switch. Fixes PR42498 Reviewers: aheejin Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64161