- Bring back clang-x64-ninja-win7/windows7-buildbot Summary: Bring back clang-x64-ninja-win7/windows7-buildbot with correct info and 'autodetect' visual studio parameter. Reviewers: gkistanova Reviewed By: gkistanova Subscribers: llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67402
- [LangRef] fix punctuation; NFC
- gn build: add include_dir that's necessary after r371564
- [InstCombine] fold sign-bit compares of srem (srem X, pow2C) sgt/slt 0 can be reduced using bit hacks by masking off the sign bit and the module (low) bits: https://rise4fun.com/Alive/jSO A '2' divisor allows slightly more folding: https://rise4fun.com/Alive/tDBM Any chance to remove an 'srem' use is probably worthwhile, but this is limited to the one-use improvement case because doing more may expose other missing folds. That means it does nothing for PR21929 yet: https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21929 Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67334
- [Alignment] Use llvm::Align in MachineFunction and TargetLowering - fixes mir parsing Summary: This catches malformed mir files which specify alignment as log2 instead of pow2. See https://reviews.llvm.org/D65945 for reference, This is patch is part of a series to introduce an Alignment type. See this thread for context: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-July/133851.html See this patch for the introduction of the type: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64790 Reviewers: courbet Subscribers: MatzeB, qcolombet, dschuff, arsenm, sdardis, nemanjai, jvesely, nhaehnle, hiraditya, kbarton, asb, rbar, johnrusso, simoncook, apazos, sabuasal, niosHD, jrtc27, MaskRay, zzheng, edward-jones, atanasyan, rogfer01, MartinMosbeck, brucehoult, the_o, PkmX, jocewei, jsji, Petar.Avramovic, asbirlea, s.egerton, pzheng, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67433
- [mips][msa] Fix infinite loop for mips.nori.b intrinsic When value of immediate in `mips.nori.b` is 255 (which has all ones in binary form as 8bit integer) DAGCombiner and Legalizer would fall in an infinite loop. DAGCombiner would try to simplify `or %value, -1` by turning `%value` into UNDEF. Legalizer will turn it back into `Constant<0>` which would then be again turned into UNDEF by DAGCombiner. To avoid this loop we make UNDEF legal for MSA int types on Mips. Patch by Mirko Brkusanin. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67280
- Fix -Wdocumentation warning - void function doesn't need a @returns. NFCI.