- Remove redundant linaro slaves from slaves.py The slaves.py file contains several linaro administered build slaves that are no longer used in builders.py. This patch removes them. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67494
- [Clang Interpreter] Initial patch for the constexpr interpreter Summary: This patch introduces the skeleton of the constexpr interpreter, capable of evaluating a simple constexpr functions consisting of if statements. The interpreter is described in more detail in the RFC. Further patches will add more features. Reviewers: Bigcheese, jfb, rsmith Subscribers: bruno, uenoku, ldionne, Tyker, thegameg, tschuett, dexonsmith, mgorny, cfe-commits Tags: #clang Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64146
- [AArch64] More @llvm.fma.f16 tests Follow up of rL371321 that added FMA FP16 patterns. This adds more tests for @llvm.fma.f16. This probably shows we miss one fmsub optimisation opportunity, which I will look into.
- Fix a perl warning: Scalar value @ArgParts better written as $ArgParts at /usr/share/clang/scan-build-10/libexec/ccc-analyzer line 502.
- [Alignment] Introduce llvm::Align to MCSection Summary: This is patch is part of a series to introduce an Alignment type. See this thread for context: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-July/133851.html See this patch for the introduction of the type: https://reviews.llvm.org/D64790 Reviewers: courbet, JDevlieghere Subscribers: arsenm, sdardis, jvesely, nhaehnle, sbc100, hiraditya, aheejin, jrtc27, atanasyan, llvm-commits Tags: #llvm Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67486
- [lib/ObjectYAML] - Change interface to return `bool` instead of `int`. NFCI It was suggested in comments for D67445 to split this part. Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67488
- [ARM] Add support for MVE vmaxv and vminv This patch adds vecreduce_smax, vecredude_umax, vecreduce_smin, vecreduce_umin and selection for vmaxv and minv. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D66413
- [llvm-objdump] Fix llvm-objdump --all-headers output order Patch by Justice Adams! Made llvm-objdump --all-headers output match the order of GNU objdump for compatibility reasons. Old order of the headers output: * file header * section header table * symbol table * program header table * dynamic section New order of the headers output (GNU compatible): * file header information * program header table * dynamic section * section header table * symbol table (Relevant BugZilla Bug: https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=41830) Differential revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D67357