- Release notes: Add the option WarnForDeadNestedAssignments https://reviews.llvm.org/D66733
- Revert 374373: [Codegen] Alter the default promotion for saturating adds and subs This commit is not extending the promoted integers as it should. Reverting whilst I look into the details.
- [Mips][llvm-exegesis] Add a Mips target The target does just enough to be able to run llvm-exegesis in latency mode for at least some opcodes. Patch by Miloš Stojanović. Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D68649
- [GISel][CallLowering] Enable vector support in argument lowering The exciting code is actually already enough to handle the splitting of vector arguments but we were lacking a test case. This commit adds a test case for vector argument lowering involving splitting and enable the related support in call lowering.
- [MachineIRBuilder] Fix an assertion failure with buildMerge Teach buildMerge how to deal with scalar to vector kind of requests. Prior to this patch, buildMerge would issue either a G_MERGE_VALUES when all the vregs are scalars or a G_CONCAT_VECTORS when the destination vreg is a vector. G_CONCAT_VECTORS was actually not the proper instruction when the source vregs were scalars and the compiler would assert that the sources must be vectors. Instead we want is to issue a G_BUILD_VECTOR when we are in this situation. This patch fixes that.